Sunday, March 30, 2008

March pics

Cute kids!! (How can twins be so different?)
Enjoying time with Grandma and Dirk
The twinners keeping Dad from getting any shut-eye
Hmmm...
Isn't she gorgeous?
And grumpy
Two of her favorite people, Dora and Grandma
I love my kiddos!!
Nick and I have often let Kayla pick out her clothes to wear for the day, no matter how mismatched. She outdid herself today:)
Do I look worn-out?? I wonder why:)
Kayla loves to help! The twins are now for the most part eating all finger foods, which makes meal time a bit easier. Hailey loves anything not green and Charlie loves it all.
Kayla regressing...
This month has been so crazy... Four feet of snow one day and the next shorts and t-shirt weather.
Kayla loves the snow! We are excited for next winter when we can teach her how to do snowangels and build snowmen
Check out those lips! He is a Roberts boy through and through.
And here's our Campbell girl. Although her and I do have the same eye shape.
Kayla enjoying the sunshine and hanging out with "her babies"

No comments:

Post a Comment