Friday, February 20, 2009

1st post of 2009

Man, am I a slacker, or what? It only took me 6/7 weeks into the new year to actually type out a few sentences. All I can say is sorry:)
Here's the updates:
We're impatiently and excitedly awaiting the arrival of our baby girl the end of April. The pregnancy is going great.
The twins are not babies anymore, even though I still refer to them as "the babies" or "the kids".
As if Kayla was really that much older... :)
I am soooo excited that our kids are so close in age. It presents a few challenges, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Kayla is finally mostly potty-trained. She's so proud to be such a "big girl".
All in all, we are doing great and loving our life!
Here's a few pics of the kids. And yes, Nick does count as one of the kids.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well. Wow 4 under 4. That is going to be fun. :)
    Thanks for checking in on Eden. One day here soon we will be home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quesa, your kids are gorgeous!!! They are getting so big!
    I had 4 under 5 (Niamh turned 5, 6 weeks before Liam was born) and it was hard at first but it gets easier, I promise. Just make sure you have a daily routine. That is what saved me. Liam is 18 months now and we are still hanging in there....hahaha. They will be such good friends as they get older, my kids always have a playmate. The other benefit is that within a few years you have them all off at school, lol. Next year I will have one in 2nd grade, one in Kindergarten and one in preschool. Man, I won't know what to do with only one kid at home!!!
    Keep in touch, let us know if you are ever in town. We would love to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla is looking so old and cute. Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are all really close, too. When my youngest was born (yep, we're done), my oldest was 4. So I had 4 kids 4 and under. It's so fun! And I totally agree with Cheryl, where they'll all be off to school all together, and always be playmates.

    ReplyDelete