Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello again...finally

Can I just say that we are LOVING our new house!! It's so great to have more space. Especially since our family will be growing yet again. Yep, we are (unexpectedly) expecting! This new little Campbell is set to arrive the end of April. And, yes we are 99% positive that there is just one baby. Nick was more than relieved to hear that news:)
Here's some more recent pictures...
I can't believe the kids are getting so big already. The twins definately aren't babies anymore:(

She's going as a ladybug this year for Halloween

This is what Charlie would look like after a vodka bottle

Is this my child or Buddha's??? Gotta love the belly:)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Congrats, Quess! You'll be a busy mom! Not that you aren't busy now... Did I do the math right and figured out that your twins will be not quite two years old? Congrats! I'm glad that you're enjoying your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What an adventure. I love the Charlie "Vodka" picture. That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie is adorable! Not your other kids, though. They're dirtbags.

    Alright, alright, I'm kidding! They're all adorable. When do you find out whether #4 is a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! My first question for the dr when I was pregnant with Eden was "Is it twins." So I understand your trepidation. Good luck on your exciting new adventure.

    ReplyDelete