Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally, another post!

I know, I know. It's been almost 3 months since the last post. I have no valid excuse except for the little parasite I have growing in my belly. Speaking of the parasite (aka-baby) we had our 20 week ultrasound. Everything looks fantastic! Ultrasounds never cease to amaze me. Our little one had a perfect little heart, all 10 fingers and 10 toes. It was so fun to see. Also, some of you know that my original plan was to not find out the baby's gender, so instead I had the tech write it on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope. My plan was to just show the grandparents because I could trust them to keep a secret. But.... the very next day Nick and I got so excited that we caved in and looked. And SURPRISE!!! It's a girl! We are so happy and excited. Poor Nick and Charlie, though... Way to much estrogen floating around for them. They'll have to just stick together I guess:)
Here's a few pics. The twins and their crazy sleeping positions, and Kayla showing off how fast she's growing up...


No comments:

Post a Comment